KINGS COLLEGE LONDON
South London & Maudsley Hospital
This project was a design & build refurbishment of an existing MRI suite, in conjunction with South London & Maudsley Hospital and a further MRI in the adjoining suite.
The works included the following:
- Removal of redundant fixtures & fittings; retain other items as instructed by end user
- Full internal demolition works
- New layout formed , with new Meeting Rooms and Equipment Rooms formed
- New RF cage
- Structural works associated with M&E installation
- New plant deck/AHU installed on flat roof area
- New UKPN sub station and electrical infrastructure for the existing building
- Upgrade electrical installation to suit new equipment and meet current regulations
- New Joinery/fitted furniture package
- New vinyl floor install throughout
- Crane lift for all plant onto flat roof area
All works have been designed and compliant in the most up to date HTM guidelines and all statutory requirements.