Salisbury District Hospital
New MRI Department
This project was a D&B phased remodel and change of use from an existing library and records department into a brand new MRI facility with multiple ancillary rooms including reporting/office rooms, staff areas, patient spaces, a sluice room and injector room.
The construction works included the following:-
• Extensive structural alterations to accommodate new layout changes.
• Forming a network of internal below ground drainage to enable the inclusion of domestic services.
• Creation of HTM compliant medical rooms in close collaboration with an experienced design team.
• Specialist M&E fit out including a new fully HTM03-01 compliant AHU and complete ventilation system
• Coordination with the hospitals art department to generate an atheistically pleasing, patient friendly environment.
• Strategic planning to facilitate a ‘roof’ delivery of an MRI scanner