Rotherham General Hospital
This project was a design & build refurbishment of an existing Angiography Room / Area, undertaken whilst retaining continued use of the second MRI suite/rest of the facility.
The works included the following:
- Removal of redundant fixtures & fittings; retain other items as instructed by end user
- Full internal demolition works
- Full internal fit out
- New RF cage
- Structural works associated with M&E installation
- New plant deck/AHU pod installed on flat roof area
- New mains supply cable
- Upgrade electrical installation to suit new equipment and meet current regulations
- New Joinery/fitted furniture package
- New vinyl floor install throughout
- Crane lift for all plant onto flat roof area
All works have been designed and compliant in the most up to date HTM guidelines and all statutory requirements.