Leeds General Infirmary
Gamma Camera, Nuclear Medicine Department
This project was a Design & Build refurbishment of an existing Gamma Room within the Nuclear Medicine Department of Leeds General Infirmary.
The works included the following:
- Removal of redundant fixtures & fittings; retain other items as instructed by end user
- Minor strip out/alteration works
- Full internal fit out
- Upgrade electrical installation to suit new equipment and meet current regulations
- New Joinery/fitted furniture package
- New vinyl floor install throughout
All works have been designed and compliant in the most up to date HTM guidelines and all statutory requirements.