SIEMENS HEALTHINEERS / COBALT HEALTH
Nuclear Medicine Suite
Two projects have been undertaken within Linton House.
Project one involved the internal refurbishment of an existing CT suite to accommodate a new Siemens Vision 600 system for Siemens Healthineers.
Project two involved an internal refurbishment and fit out works to accommodate new uptake rooms for Cobalt Health.
The works included:
- Removal of the existing fixtures and fittings, ceiling tiles/grid, floor coverings and redundant floor trunking within the Exam Room and Control Room.
- Formation of an equipment removal/delivery aperture in the external wall and install temporary lockable doors. The aperture will be infilled upon delivery of equipment.
- Remove existing lead boards to the removal/delivery aperture and set aside, re-instate after delivery.
- Installation of floor trunking to equipment requirements.
- Joinery works including the installation of work surfaces, wall and base units.
- Decoration works.
- Installation of new vinyl floor coverings.
- New suspended ceilings c/w Bioguard ceiling tiles within the Exam and Control Room.
- Electrical works
- Mechanical works