The Priory Hospital, Birmingham
Cancer Suite Remodelling
This project was for the creation of a new cancer treatment suite within an existing ward of a private hospital. Works were completed over a phased arrangement and to very tight timescales whilst maintain day to day operations in adjacent areas.
The construction works included the following –
- Full strip out of existing ward
- Remodelling to create new layout
- Fit out of cancer treatment area, bedrooms, reception and ancillary areas
- Bespoke, private treatment ‘pods’
- Veneered doors and IPS units
- Reception and Nurse Station desks.
- Acoustic Feature Wall.
- Floor, wall and ceiling finishes.
- Fitted Furniture
- New M&E, medical gases and nurse call installations